Hot off the press! Register today to join E-QIP’s Community of Practice!
The Excellence Through Quality Improvement Project (E-QIP) is excited to share that we will be reconvening our Advancing QI and Measurement Community of Practice (CoP) for community MHA providers in October 2023. We are looking forward to reconnecting with past CoP participants and welcoming new members!
COP Structure and Schedule:
E-QIP CoP community members will attend monthly 1-hour meetings from October 2023-June 2024 to learn and reflect on a variety of topics specific to the mental health and addiction system in Ontario. Currently, we are surveying past and prospective members to identify topics of interest to help us build our CoP schedule, which will be updated regularly here. If you are interested in joining our CoP, please complete this short registration form. We look forward to learning with you!
E-QIP’s Community of Practice is community of learning for MHA providers in Ontario. Community members are leaders in the advancement of QI and data culture at their organizations. Community members are asked to adhere to the following principles:
- Support interactions and collaboration amongst members
- Promote the QI work and innovations of MH&A agencies through discussion and sharing
- Participate in Q&A sessions with content experts/peers
- Share challenges/successes experienced during agencies’ QI journey
- Support members to use their new QI knowledge to make improvements in their service delivery
- Share, learn, and discuss about QI, system priorities and issues related to delivering high quality MHA care
For more information on how to join, eligibility or ways to engage with E-QIP, contact us at email@example.com