E-QIP is pleased to offer tailored quality improvement support to community mental health and addiction organizations seeking to improve the quality of their mental health & addiction services, improve health outcomes and enhance client and family satisfaction. Consultations provide organizations with the opportunity to receive support on an identified quality or data issue with one of our expert QI and Data coaches Learn more about E-QIP’s QI and data consultations and request a consultation below!
QI and Data Consultations
Are you looking for specific information on where to start when building QI capacity? Looking for support in how to interpret data and set targets? Are you currently working on a QI project and need some help using a specific tool such as a Fishbone or Driver Diagram? Are you looking for guidance on how your organization can influence specific indicators, for example the collaborative QIP indicators for Ontario Health Teams? Our team of expert Quality Improvement (QI) and Data coaches are available for a 1:1 consultation. In most cases, 1-2, one-hour sessions are sufficient to address any request.
Our consultations can assist mental health & addiction providers in the following areas:
QI Capacity building
- Quality Improvement Plans (QIPs)/QI Planning Cycle
- Aligning organization-level QIPs with the Collaborative QIPs required for OHTs
- Implementation and Use of standardized tools
- How to use your data for enhancing QI planning and activities
- Measurement Planning
- Target Setting/Performance Measurement
- Data and indicators
Model for Improvement
- Preparing for QI
- Understanding the Problem
- Measurement and Understanding your System
- Developing and Planning Solutions
- Testing and Implementing Change ideas
- Sustaining and Spreading Improvement
Any other inquiries related to QI and Measurement!