E-QIP officially launches our sixth cohort of QI and data coaching!
The E-QIP team is excited to share that we officially kicked off our sixth cohort of QI and data project coaching this week with our first Executive Sponsor session. From now until March 2022, 16 community mental health and addiction agencies will work closely with E-QIP QI and Data coaches and PSSP Implementation Specialists to improve services for their clients, tenants, staff and communities using the Model for Improvement. Please join us in welcoming the following QI project teams:
- Addictions and Mental Health Services- Hastings Prince Edward County (AMHS-HPE)
- Canadian Hearing Services
- Community Addiction Services of Niagara (CASON)
- CMHA Grey Bruce
- CMHA Kenora
- CMHA Ontario and community partners
- CMHA Toronto
- Gateway Residential and Community Support Services
- Lanark, Leeds and Grenville Addictions and Mental Health
- Mission Services of Hamilton
- Monarch Residential Services
- Providence Care Seniors Mental Health and Behavioural Support Services
- Stonehenge Therapeutic Community
- The Vitanova Foundation
- Vesta Recovery Program for Woman
- Youth Habilitation Quinte Inc.
Since 2016, The Excellence through Quality Improvement Project (E-QIP) has advanced QI capacity in the province of Ontario through a suite of QI and data capacity building offerings including intensive QI and data coaching, a foundational QI skill building course, governance and leadership training and online communities of practice. E-QIP has also supported agencies to develop and submit annual quality improvement plans (QIP’s), a historical achievement for the community mental health and addiction sector! To learn more about how E-QIP can support your agency to build a strong and sustainable culture of QI, visit our ‘Get Involved‘ page. We are currently inviting community mental health and addiction agencies to join our Community of Practice, which will reconvene in October 2021. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY!