Thank You For Joining Us!
About the Conference
Regardless of where you are there are lessons to be learned and things that were learned “the hard way” to achieve better outcomes. This year’s QI Innovations conference will explore four themes related to the ‘data journey’:
- Getting Started: What Do I Do with All This Data?
- Adjusting: Data Exhaustion Strategies and Learnings
- Progressing: Telling Your Data Story and Engagement in QI, and
- Contribution to the System
This conference is for mental health and addiction providers and system planners who are interested in data driven decision making and quality improvement. This one-day virtual event will offer networking opportunities, poster presentations, concurrent sessions, wellness activities and more! Watch this space for exciting conference updates!
Conference participants will increase their knowledge of:
- How to use the data they collect from standardized tools for quality improvement
- How other community mental health and addiction organizations (or integrated care systems like Ontario health Teams) are leveraging existing data to improve care
- The linkage between local data, performance management and system priorities
The Excellence through Quality Improvement Project (E-QIP) is pleased to deliver this conference in partnership with Ontario Health, the Knowledge Institute on Child and Youth Mental Health and Addictions and the Centre for Addiction and mental Health (CAMH.)