Throughout the day, you will learn from one another, enjoy hearing from QI and data experts in mental health and addiction, indulge in wellness sessions, and engage in rich discussions through our networking sessions.
Call for Poster Presentations
We are exploring the following three themes for the conference and invite you to submit an abstract for a poster presentation:
1. Using Client Experience Data to Improve Care
2. Virtual Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic
3. Using Data to move towards Equitable Care for All
Poster abstracts will be accepted until February 25, 2021.
E-QIP is a partnership initiative between Addictions and Mental Health Ontario (AMHO), the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Ontario and Ontario Health (formerly Health Quality Ontario). The partnership has been expanded to include working closely with the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)’s Provincial System Support Program (PSSP).
The overarching E-QIP objectives are to support community mental health and addiction agencies by:
- Increasing the understanding of quality in mental health and addiction care;
- Working towards improvement in key domains of quality;
- Increasing sector-wide quality improvement learning and mentorship;
- Highlighting promising quality improvement practices.
Since it began, E-QIP has accomplished this work through QI and data coaching, QI training and education sessions with boards and teams and a general community of practice. Work now includes engaging teams through specific Community of Practices (CoPs) to use standardized data (e.g. OPOC, OCAN and GAIN) to inform quality improvement projects.