E-QIP is now accepting applications for our next cohort of QI and data coaching!
Deadline to apply is August 6 2021!
Through cohort participation, agency teams will work to identify and address a quality issue within their organization with the objective to improve outcomes and care experiences for service users.
If selected, agency teams will work with a dedicated coach to develop essential QI and data analytic skills to implement change ideas to address their quality issue, sustain improvement and build a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Apply today to:
- Receive dedicated 1:1 QI and data coaching for your project team to improve processes of care, with the goal to enhance client experience and health outcomes
- Receive support from subject matter experts on system and organizational priorities related to access to care/wait times and equity to guide your improvement projects and pandemic recovery efforts
- Learn to apply QI methodology and tools based on the Model for Improvement and sustainability planning to “hold your gains”
- Receive guidance on using an annual QI planning cycle to manage your improvement efforts
- Engage with a community of agencies who are working on the same QI planning cycle and with the same tools, and
- Experience opportunities to share your learnings, learn from others, and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of peer agencies
For more information, contact us at email@example.com