Registration is Now Open for QI Innovations 2023, Better Data, Better Decisions, Better Outcomes!
Registration is now open for the 2023 virtual conference, QI Innovations: Better Data, Better Decisions, Better Outcomes taking place April 18, 2023.
Featuring a keynote address from Muhammad Mamdani, Vice President – Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Unity Health Toronto, this virtual event is for mental health and addiction providers and system planners who are interested in data driven decision making and quality improvement. The conference will include networking opportunities, poster presentations, concurrent sessions, wellness activities, and more!
About the Conference
Regardless of where you are there are lessons to be learned and things that were learned “the hard way” to achieve better outcomes. This year’s QI Innovations conference will explore four themes related to the ‘data journey’:
- Getting Started: What Do I Do with All This Data?
- Adjusting: Data Exhaustion Strategies and Learnings
- Progressing: Telling Your Data Story and Engagement in QI, and
- Contribution to the System
Conference participants will increase their knowledge of:
- How to use the data collected from standardized tools for quality improvement
- How other community mental health and addiction organizations and integrated care systems are leveraging existing data to improve care
- The linkage between local data, performance management and system priorities
This conference is proudly presented by the Excellence through Quality Improvement Project (E-QIP), with Ontario Health, the Knowledge Institute on Child and Youth Mental Health and Addictions, and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Heath (CAMH).