E-QIP is now accepting applications for our next cohort of QI project coaching!
The Excellence through Quality Improvement Project (E-QIP) is now accepting applications for our next cohort of QI project coaching.
If selected, agency teams will work with a coach to develop essential QI and data analytic skills to complete and sustain a QI project and build a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Apply today to:
- Receive dedicated 1:1 QI and data coaching for your project team to improve processes of care, with the goal to enhance client experience and health outcomes
- Receive support from subject matter experts on system and organizational priorities related to access to care/wait times and equity to guide your improvement projects and pandemic recovery efforts
- Learn to apply QI methodology and tools based on the Model for Improvement and sustainability planning to “hold your gains”
- Receive guidance on using an annual QI planning cycle to manage your improvement efforts
- Engage with a community of agencies who are working on the same QI planning cycle and with the same tools
- Experience opportunities to share your learnings, learn from others, and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of peer agencies
E-QIP supports community MHA agencies to use standardized data tools to identify areas for improvement and do QI activities aligned to system priorities. Examples of standardized data tools include the Ontario Perception of Care tool for Mental Health and Addictions (OPOC), Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN) and Staged Screening and Assessment tools (SS&A). Through cohort participation, agencies work with E-QIP to implement QI projects designed to improve outcomes and care experiences for service users, ideally using data from one or more of these standardized tools.
The application deadline is August 6, 2021. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.