Reach out to the E-QIP Team for all your quality improvement (QI) and data needs!
The Excellence through Quality Improvement Project (E-QIP) is in the midst of its next wave of engagement with the community Mental Health and Addiction (MHA) sector. The E-QIP project supports the community MHA sector by providing a range of quality improvement training and supports as well as assistance interpreting data and reports and knowledge exchange on standardized data tools such as the Ontario Perception of Care (OPOC) tool and the Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN). Our QI activities include;
- Foundational quality improvement (QI) training for teams through our IDEAS program
- Governance and leadership training for senior leaders and board members
- Support for rapid QI (QIOnTheFly) work
- Coaching and individual team support for QI projects and;
- Facilitation of broad sector knowledge and QI mentoring through online communities of practice for QI novices and more seasoned QI professionals
If you are interested in accessing EQIP resources for your teams or to learn more, please contact the E-QIP team at email@example.com or contact either Naushaba Degani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Debbie Bang (email@example.com) co-Directors of the Excellence Through Quality Improvement Project.